1. Land Rover Range Rover Sport – The Range Rover is one extraordinary vehicle both on the road and off. It is available with V8, 375 HP and supercharged 510 HP engines to give you ample power on the road. Highway driving is smooth and composed, but it is on rugged terrain where the vehicle’s true strength lies. Here is where the Range Rover Sport demonstrates its tough, steadfast and dependable nature.
2. Ford Mustang – The Mustang has a longstanding reputation for being powerful and aggressive, thwarting much of the competition. The Mustang combines a well-built body with a powerful engine and superior handling to give it the speed and agility you need for work or play (or to frustrate animal attacks launched against you.)
3. Ford F-150 Truck – No “animal attack proof” vehicle list would be complete without including one of the most rugged vehicles on the market today – the Ford F-150 truck. This vehicle’s hardy frame and power packed motor helps it dominate all kinds of conditions on and off the road. Whether tackling man or beast, there is no doubt the Ford F-150 will come out on top.
4. BMW 3 Series Sedan – The 2012 BMW Sedan is ranked among the ten best vehicles on the market today and it well lives up to this world renowned reputation. Well armed with an all new turbo-charged 4-cylinder engine coupled with an 8-speed automatic transmission, the BMW Sedan is swift, agile and responsive, keeping you well out of reach of any beasts of prey.
5. 2012 Jeep Wrangler – The capable Jeep Wrangler SUV is just as impressive on the highway as it is on beaten paths. The vehicle’s brawny construction enables it to blaze through rocky, rugged terrain with confidence and ease. You can count on this steadfast, dependable vehicle to overcome whatever obstacle lays in its path and safely reach its destination.
- Auto.com Editorial Staff